"Many projects require readers to score essays for content, organization, grammatical convention, etc. Some projects involve scoring test items in math, science, social studies, or other areas."
Readers/Evaluators are expected to work five days a week (Monday through Friday). The starting pay rate is $11.70 per hour, and Readers are eligible for performance based pay increases.
Here's what you'll need in order to work on this project: (quoted directly from the job posting on the company's website)
- Proof of a bachelor's degree, any field
- Ability to perform adequately on the placement assessment
- Completion of a successful interview
- Professional references
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Access to a home computer, high speed internet, and a work area that can be secured
To learn more about this work from home position, simply click the link below:
Online Reader/Evaluator for Measurement Incorporated
Please note when you click the "Apply Now" button next to the job posting, you will be directed to the career page on the company's website. Click the drop down menu in the box that says "Select Category" and choose "New Applicants for the Reader/Evaluator position." Next, click the drop down menu in the "Select Location" box and choose "Remote, Work from Home." Finally, click "Search for Jobs." Good luck!