Personalized/Social Media Internet Assessors (Work From Home) - Texas, Illinois, Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Idaho, Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida
Lionbridge Technologies frequently hires contractors to work on different search engine evaluation projects for their company. Your job duties will depend on the type of search engine evaluation project that you are hired to work on. Overall, Internet Assessors are responsible for improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world. I have been with this company since 2010, and I can personally say that Lionbridge is a reputable company.
What does this job involve?
Personalized/Social Media Internet Assessors review online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results, and determine the level of relevancy to the search terms used.
Who is suitable for this job?
- People who have a strong interest in social media (specifically those who use their Gmail and Google+ account daily)
- You must own and use a smartphone (Android 4.1 or higher, or iPhone)
- Familiar with other forms of social media (including Facebook and Twitter) and Google products
- Have the flexibility and freedom to work from your home
What are the main job requirements?
- Have lived in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Access to a smartphone (required for this particular project)
- Access to broadband Internet connection and a computer
- Experience using Web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content online
- Familiar with social media, news, and cultural affairs
What is the work schedule?
You must commit to work a minimum of 10 hours each week (maximum 20 hours a week), if hired for this position. The hours are usually flexible but there may be a limit on the number of hours that you can work each day.
Please click on the link below for more information about this job: