The Seasonal Call Center Representative "will be responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to clients, potential clients, and company employees by answering calls or emails in a call center environment. Additionally, the Contact Center Representative provides customer solutions for escalated calls by providing seamless delivery of service and various Jackson Hewitt tax preparation products and services, and effectively channeling calls to the appropriate company representatives as needed." (quoted from the original job posting)
This is a work from home position. However, in order to be considered for this seasonal position, you must reside in one of the following states: "Alabama, Colorado, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and, Virginia."
Requirements (quoted from the job posting)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years' contact center, telemarketing, customer service, administrative or sales experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional service and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to concentrate and work effectively in a busy environment with frequent interruptions.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Must thrive in a performance-based environment.
- Bi-lingual Spanish is desired but not required.
Click Here for more information about this work from home job, and to submit your application. Good luck!