"As a Processing Clerk you will monitor internal systems to review work performed by other employees. When our system flags a file for review you will determine if internal documentation policies were followed correctly and if needed make outbound calls/emails to company-owned tax offices to collect additional information from the tax return preparer." (quoted directly from the job posting)
Experience and Education
- College Degree or working towards a degree
- Computer skills
- Excel and Internet experience necessary
- Tax experience is a plus but not required
- Strong verbal and written communicate skills
- Detail orientated
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Bilingual experience preferred (English/Spanish)
(quoted from the job posting)
Interested in applying for this home-based job? If so, simply click the link below to submit your application. Good luck!
Work From Home Processing Clerk Position - Jackson Hewitt
FYI - Please note the job posting lists Sarasota, Florida as the hiring city and state. But it appears that Jackson Hewitt is hiring Processing Clerks from multiple locations. Please feel free to contact Jackson Hewitt directly to find out if they are hiring in your state of residence.