Bazaavoice is currently hiring Remote Content Analysts (Moderation Specialists)
All new Content Analysts participate in a three-week paid training program. Once the training is complete, Content Analysts must commit to working 20 set hours each week. These 20 hours are set and will not change from week to week. Also, 8 of those 20 scheduled hours must fall between Friday at 4:00 p.m. CST and Sunday at Midnight CST. In addition, you are allowed to work an additional 9 hours during the week (at anytime) for a total of 29 hours maximum each week.
"We are looking for candidates who can commit to a successful completion of the training program, and who are able to integrate a part-time weekly work commitment seamlessly into their lifestyle."
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role (quoted directly from the job posting on the company's website)
- Bachelor’s degree OR Associate's degree in a technology disipline, required
- Authorization to work in the United States, and must reside in the greater Austin metro area
- Possess computer with up-to-date software and Chrome
- Proficiency with e-mail applications, online messaging services and forums, and Web applications, including Chrome
- Proficiency with Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional communication skills
To learn more about this work from home position, click the link below:
Remote Content Analyst Position - Apply Now