"The TurboTax Community Specialist plays a critical role responsible for maintaining the TurboTax reputation as the expert in the community, and by creating accurate and enduring content that gives customers the confidence that they can do their own taxes." (quoted directly from the job posting)
According to the job posting, you should possess the following qualifications for this position:
- College degree preferred. Ideal candidate will have a background in business, finance, accounting or tax.
- Strong understanding of tax laws, tax concepts and tax calculations.
- Experience preparing federal and state returns for individuals, is a plus
- Strong online community, forum, membership group, or social experience, in a personal or professional manner
- Understanding of community principles and how to engage with a broad user base
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and research skills
- Strong reading comprehension and excellent written skills including spelling, grammar and English composition
- Technical proficiency in operating systems and software environments
- Experience in highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
Seasonal Tax Support Community Specialist for TurboTax