Revolution Prep is currently hiring educators to provide tutoring sessions to students all over the world. Tutors provide online instruction to students in grades 6-12 in a variety of subjects. All tutoring sessions are conducted through an online classroom environment.
Revolution Prep's philosophy: "We look for educators who believe in the value of one-on-one instruction and personalized lesson plans and who have a strong desire to help students achieve their educational dreams."
What are the qualifications for this position?
- Previous teaching experience and familiarity with the creation of lesson plans
- Ability to teach consecutive online tutoring sessions
- Ability to work during peak tutoring hours during the week
- Ability to work on the weekends
- High-speed internet and webcam, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online sessions
- Ability to teach math (algebra, geometry, trigonometry, stats, calculus) and/or science (biology, chemistry, physics) preferred
- Ability to teach foreign languages is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from a top school required, higher education preferred
(quoted directly from the original job posting)
What is the work schedule?
Tutors work between 20 to 40 hours each week (depending on the season). You will have a set work schedule with appropriate office hours. Office hours are available Monday through Friday from 12-9 pm PST; and Saturday and Sunday from 8am-7pm PST. All tutors report to a designated Instruction Manager, and work as a part of an Instructional Team.
What is the pay rate?
The hourly pay rate starts at $20.00 p/hr, with ongoing performance bonuses. Tutors are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,vision, 401(k), and flexible time off.
To learn more about this awesome position and to submit an application, visit the link below:
Professional Online Tutoring Job: