Legacy.com is currently hiring Content Screeners to review online condolence messages to ensure the material is appropriate and not offensive in nature.
What type of skills do I need for this position?
Content Screeners should have excellent reading and decision-making skills, strong communication skills, fluent with using e-mail and the Internet, have a keen eye for detail, and is self-motivated. Please note you must enjoy reading material for a long period of time.
What are the requirements for this job?
(quoted directly from the original job posting):
- You must meet all telecommuting requirements in order to apply:
- A personal computer (minimum OSX 10.6 or Windows 7);
- High-speed Internet access (cable, DSL) installed in the home and ethernet cable
- Note: for speed and reliability of connection, as well as security reasons, hotspot connections and wireless routers are not acceptable
- Must not have any conflicting responsibilities during shifts such as being the primary caregiver for a young child or an elderly person
- Residency in Illinois or Indiana only
What is the pay rate?
The starting pay rate for this position is $11.00 per hour.
What is the work schedule?
This is a part-time position and the following shifts are available:
All shifts are Central time:
- Tuesday - Saturday, 10am-2pm
- Tuesday - Saturday, 2pm - 6pm
- Tuesday - Saturday, 6pm - 10pm
- Friday - Monday, 10am - 2pm
In addition, Legacy.com offers a comprehensive benefits package to its part-time employees.
To learn more about this position and to submit an application, visit the link below: